Since 04 Nov 2006
Stevenson, WA in the summer, SPI in the winter
|Fri Aug 09, 19 11:43 am Bridge of the Gods Blow Out
|Blowout update 8/9:
Good afternoon everyone.
We have decided to postpone the Blowout to next weekend (8/1 This was a tough call. There will be wind this weekend, but it is looking cloudy gusty and stormy. We want to have the race, however, we also want it to be fun and safe. Go ahead and check out Temira's Awesome Travel Advisory Service link below for a look at the Forecast for the weekend.
Next weekend is looking like a busy one. Bam Bam's memorial is on Saturday, so we will shoot for the race to be Sunday. If need be, will keep pushing the race back until we get the right conditions. We have tons of prizes such as a 5 night stay for 3 to Palapas Ventana resort in Baja Mexico, Duotone Kiteboarding USA click bar, 4 sweet skateboards from 2nd Wind Sports, a Slingshot Kite Foil, a Cabrinha board much much more! We will provide pizza for everyone at the finish and Full Sail Brewing Company has donated Session and EZ
The Huckfest event that was scheduled for next weekend has moved to its back up date 8/31-9/1.
Please message Rachael via our facebook page with any questions.
As always, thank you for your patience and understanding.