Since 16 Jun 2006
Hood River's local kite
|Wed Nov 14, 18 8:31 am OT - PRAY4SNOW Bonfire Party - Nov17 / HR Sandspit
|Hood River Sandspit
Saturday, Nov 17 7pm-10pm
We bring the fire and you bring the stoke.
It's that time of year again. Time for us to pay our respects to the snow gods via a nice roasty bonfire at the Hood River Sandspit..
We'll bring the wood and fire, you bring the stoke and your own personal beverages of choice to join us in a toast to Ullr the snow god and any other snow spirits we can impress to deliver us a kick ass snow season.
**OUR RULES : (we want to keep this fun and not get shutdown) :
- No fireworks
- The only fuel being put in the fire will be wood (no skis/boards)
- This is a public event. No fees and nothing is bring sold.
- If you want things eat/drink while you are there, then it is up to you bring it with you.
- 10PM is our permit shutdown time, Just to be crystal clear.
- No overnight camping on the beach or parking lot.
- No vehicles allowed onto Sandspit (our truck/trailer is the only permitted
2nd Wind Sports
Hood River, OR