Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

The Guides

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Scribble

Since 18 Nov 2005
636 Posts
NoPo
Addicted

PostSat Jan 14, 06 11:56 am    The Guides Reply with quote

These guides are great by the way! Thanks. When its all said and done you should put out a book and use the proceeds to do something for the people that contributed, or something for the sport locally. I have always been a self taught person. I made it through college skipping most of my classes because I never could pay attention. So that being said I could have really used a book about local kiteboarding spots. I would like to see some snowkiting location guides as well considering its been snowing for two weeks straight.

Scrib

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostSat Jan 14, 06 5:00 pm     Reply with quote

Cheers Scrib, and in case nobody noticed I added a link to the header menu "Spots" to a new guides section:

http://www.nwkite.com/guides/

Not much to look at now, but hey I've been doing this web stuff so long that by now I am all about the info not the flash. Very Happy

registered

Since 12 Jul 2005
1319 Posts
tsunami
Sandbagger

PostSat Jan 14, 06 5:35 pm     Reply with quote

I use a windsurfing oregon guide for kiting, its very well put together. Its great for those east wind days at the coast to find bay stuff. Snow kiting guide would be a toughy, maybe some usfs clearcut guide to the high country.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: