Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Where "O" Where are all you kiters going today?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  

PostWed Apr 20, 05 10:01 am    Where "O" Where are all you kiters going today? Reply with quote

Looks like Stevenson?

Wind Slither

Since 04 Mar 2005
2570 Posts
The 503
METAL

PostWed Apr 20, 05 10:17 am     Reply with quote

Getting across town during the week is tough for us west-siders. I am hoping to slither over the hill to the island again today. Yesterday was blowing hard at SI, seems like there should be a little something left today.

Wind Slither

Since 04 Mar 2005
2570 Posts
The 503
METAL

PostWed Apr 20, 05 11:30 am     Reply with quote

Alas early indicators are not good for SI today so far. I like George's new gradient page for SI.

I was looking forward to hucking a can of Tuna at those fisherman as soon as they start yelling and say, "There you finally caught something."

http://www.nwweather.com/ShowGradientSI.php

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostWed Apr 20, 05 12:04 pm     Reply with quote

I'll be at Stevenson if I can escape the office. I think my new kites are in, JOY! Very Happy

PostWed Apr 20, 05 12:20 pm     Reply with quote

Stevenson is looking very very good at 22mph right now... Scappoose is a wimpy 3mph... Look for the Bammer at Stevenson by around 4:30pm. Go large and show that Kodak courage!

Bam... out!

PS: If you see The Bam setting his gear up... Tackle and stop him at all costs, as he is not fully recovered. Be careful as it is rumored that the Bam is suffering from serious kite withdrawl, and may be dangerous if cornered...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: