Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

LOST 2007 North Rhinos--7m & 10m..........REWARD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
SKITE

Since 07 Sep 2007
20 Posts
Hood River

PostFri Sep 07, 07 5:29 pm    LOST 2007 North Rhinos--7m & 10m..........REWARD Reply with quote

I discovered last night that my 7m and 10m 2007 North Rhinos were missing from my friends truck. Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of these kites, please contact me immediately at 616-881-9908.

Details: I last kited on Monday, September 3 in Hood River. My friend and I took a jet ski to Wells Island and returned to the marina at approximately 5pm. My last confirmed sighting of the kites (both were in my 10m bag along with a bar) was at the gas dock at the marina around 5pm. The kites made it up to the parking lot and likely into my friends truck, although I cannot confirm they made it into the truck since I was on the jet ski waiting for my friend to back the trailer into the water. Upon being notified last night that my kites were not in his truck, I contacted both the Port and the police notifying them of these missing kites. The 7m is white with royal blue trim and the 10m is dark blue with bright orange trim. The bar, located in the front pocket, was a 2007 North bar and the micro-adjust loop was removed from the bar. My friend lives in Hood River and if it fell out somehow, then it would theoretically be around town. If anyone has seen this bag or has any idea of its whereabouts, please contact me immediately at 616-881-9908.

Yup, this sucks...............royally. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4204 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostFri Sep 07, 07 6:38 pm     Reply with quote

That really does suck. If you have homeowners or renter's insurance you are probably covered. Worth a call to your insurance company.

Also, so everyone knows, replacement value coverage usually isn't that much more...

jsj

Since 11 Sep 2006
83 Posts
Hood River

PostFri Sep 07, 07 7:37 pm     Reply with quote

Check with all the shops and schools... a tourist could've picked 'em up and wouldn't necessarily know who to go to.

Also, check BOTH ikite lost and founds; one is in "forums" the other is under "for sale" for some reason. My wife found our lost kite earlier this summer that way (took 10 days for the finder to post it BTW).

Good luck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: