Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Crossbow, Rapture and.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
blancoh2o

Since 15 Mar 2005
1153 Posts
Oregon
Phishy

PostTue Aug 23, 05 8:57 am    Crossbow, Rapture and....... Reply with quote

Karl and I were at Stevenson yesterday and saw a variety of bow style kites. I looks like there is going to be a few more on the market soon.
The Crossbow is proving itself already. The Rapture looked good with the WW pros riding it and the new Globerider Sonic looks like it could capture some of the features from each of them. Pricing is not known on the WW and GK yet, but we do know that the Crossbow 12 is around $1200. We are so lucky to live here and see all the new stuff early.
I am writing this because I am excited to see gear that can make up for my lack of skills as they say these new bow kites will. Jerry was out on his new Crossbow yesterday kiting way better in way worse conditions than I recall him riding in the past.
Check this out.... http://www.globekites.com/gksonic

https://kb4c.rallyup.com/kb4c/286ef9/Member

KiteKarl

Since 02 Mar 2005
213 Posts
Stockton, California
Stoked

PostTue Aug 23, 05 12:29 pm     Reply with quote

That's $1200 kite only for the bow 12M. Complete they cost just over 15. Gettin mine today! Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: