Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Southerlies on the Coast

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
mjc

Since 24 Mar 2007
101 Posts
Formerly Portland/Gresham, now VT
Stoked

PostThu Jul 19, 07 9:47 pm    Southerlies on the Coast Reply with quote

So.....what's the story with S winds on the Coast? Anyone have some advice on where the best riding might be? How's the wind quality with Southerlies? I'll stop asking Q's.....thanks for any advice in advance.

Thinking Northern Coast.....

chanson

Since 31 Jan 2006
1873 Posts
WISCONSIN
Chimey

PostThu Jul 19, 07 9:57 pm     Reply with quote

yo Mike....

I have been to Tolovana Beach(Cannon Beach, but all the way south) on some nice S wind....usually up and down a bit though....but if you are in for a storm session, you'll be set!

Otherwise you can ride up at Sunset, just don't start too far South so the wind isn't blocked by the headwall in Seaside.

Also: check this http://www.nwkite.com/forums/t-5431.html&sid=5b47e875b6d79b7da97da4b49707fb4c

I think Bryan wants to get out there this weekend too...We are waiting for wind at Stevenson, and if not maybe head deep east!! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: