Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Rhino 6 Proto Stolen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Lyle Kiter

PostSat Aug 13, 05 3:49 pm    Rhino 6 Proto Stolen Reply with quote

My 12 meter Rhino 6 proto kite was stolen at Stevenson on the 10th of August between 5 and 7pm. The kite was black and white, with no graphics. On one wingtip it read R6-B in 3 inch block letters. There may have been a bar in the bag too but I am not sure. The kite is easily recognized as it has no graphics and has leading edge battens. Also, it has a zipper on each side of the middle strut. Any info leading to the return of the kite will be rewarded to the tune of 100 dollars. Even if you stole it, I will give you the money, no questions asked.

It suck that stuff can get ripped off right in front of everybody, my car was parked right in front of the launch. A friend had taken my dog for a 20 minute walk so he was not there to protect the open car. Contact me at (541)-400-9510, (509)-365-5445 or email jsoulbox@yahoo.com. Thank you to anyone who can help.

KiteKarl

Since 02 Mar 2005
213 Posts
Stockton, California
Stoked

PostSat Aug 13, 05 8:38 pm     Reply with quote

Seems like more and more kites are getting stolen. Just a reminder to mark all your kites with identifiable traits and get serial numbers. Hopefully we can catch one of these bastards and make an example out of them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: