Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

victortheinflictor.com update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Inflictor

Since 17 Aug 2013
146 Posts

Stoked

PostMon Mar 25, 24 11:03 am    victortheinflictor.com update Reply with quote

Getting ready for the upcoming season... take a look at victortheinflictor.com and spread the word. thanks VTI

Inflictor

Since 17 Aug 2013
146 Posts

Stoked

PostTue Mar 26, 24 9:01 am    Rufus today Reply with quote

Looking good for Rufus and further east today, Tuesday 3/26. Lots of S/N gradient... best winds around noon to mid afternoon. A "test" forecast...practicing to get it right by 4/15 Foil crew will be there. Funny how wingfoilers are on this forum too...nice that everyone gets along! I'll be doing that soon. Nice to have best tool for the job... and know where and when to use it ! Thanks for the look...A sample of what you can get in your inbox starting this season... VTI

Karp

Since 11 Mar 2015
43 Posts
Mt Hood

PostMon Apr 01, 24 11:52 am     Reply with quote

Yeah Victor! Always bringing the stoke and knowledge best forecast around 🤙

Inflictor

Since 17 Aug 2013
146 Posts

Stoked

PostThu Apr 04, 24 7:45 am    I can smell Gorge Wind! Reply with quote

[quote="Karp"]Yeah Victor! Always bringing the stoke and knowledge best forecast around 🤙[/quote]

Thanks for the vote of confidence!... I've been smelling(and forecasting) the wind here for 37 yrs (really)..long before cell phones and internet wind services...and am still ripping it on all the expensive toys... I make my own forecast models based on data and experience (the best teacher) and what I see from my deck.
Spread the "word of mouth"... the best advertising!
Thanks, VTI

Inflictor

Since 17 Aug 2013
146 Posts

Stoked

PostSat Apr 06, 24 7:52 am    Windy Again! Saturday 4/6 Reply with quote

So... I just can't help but issue a forecast when I see (and smell) wind. It's what I do every morning...my gereatric "crossword puzzle" that wakes up my brain...and gives me someone to talk to (besides myself)...and plan my day.
I want to help everyone find the wind/water conditions they like...where and when...to save energy and respect Mother Earth.
We windaholics use renewable energy to have our fun on the river...the reason we ALL met here in Da Gorge in the first place. You would never know me if I never got hooked on windsurfing in 1980 in New Hampshire...learned in Utah...then bought this "summer" house in Lyle..just for the "View" in 1984 (for a song) when gas was 86 cents a gallon. We listened to Bart religeously on Q 104 in the morning... then me with the "afternoon update" that we worker/windsurfers ...who built this place.. depended on.

I'm serious about putting a live webcam with my "View"... just like the Pistol River webcam on Surfchex.com... on my porch...Issues are ... money... internet upload speed...and knowledge I don't have...especially computer savvy.

Looking for assistance from someone local who could help me become a decent webmaster. I have great ideas and don't know how to implement them..I'd be willing to pay.... if donations come in ..Thanks VTI

Screenshot (118).png 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: