Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Carbon foil repair?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
that_guy_stu

Since 22 Sep 2012
27 Posts

PostTue Oct 24, 23 7:59 am    Carbon foil repair? Reply with quote

Had a blustery blast at Rufus yesterday (thanks Temira & Victor) but afterwards left my board unattended on the rocky beach allowing it to blow over. Dinged the carbon tips - does anyone know who can / will do repairs on foils in Hood River?

Sasquatch

Since 09 Mar 2005
2062 Posts
PNW
Bigfoot

PostTue Oct 24, 23 9:15 am     Reply with quote

Have you seen this post?

http://nwkite.com/forums/t-52215.html

that_guy_stu

Since 22 Sep 2012
27 Posts

PostTue Oct 24, 23 12:29 pm     Reply with quote

That's a good one Squatch - also a reminder to quick search your question in the forum before asking it once again. But I was looking for a PRO solution (a true professional) not a DIY.

"Well how are you going to get good at something if you don't try," you might ask.

I'd reply that I don't cut my own hair and if I never learn how to repair carbon expertly than that's fine too.

Any pro's out there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: