Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Lost: Two boards west of White Salmon Bridge, 7/12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
bajabill13

Since 12 Jul 2007
8 Posts

Kook

PostThu Jul 12, 07 6:01 pm    Lost: Two boards west of White Salmon Bridge, 7/12 Reply with quote

While trying to get an abandoned board back I used my board line to hook my board to the other. My board got pulled off me and I wasn't able to make it back to them. Checked the Hatch and Swell with no results. If you find them please call Bill at 503-319-0937. Names and phone numbers are on both boards. Thanks.

NERDSKI

Since 03 Mar 2006
31 Posts
THE DITCH

PostFri Jul 13, 07 7:38 am     Reply with quote

Check along the bank between the hatchery and the mouth of the White... There is a back eddy along the whole washington shoreline in that area. I wiped out over there the other day and started searching upwind and found my board about 2 blocks downwind (upriver) of my wipeout.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: