Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

GORGE MEGALOOP SERIES IS ON

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Inflictor

Since 17 Aug 2013
146 Posts

Stoked

PostMon Jun 26, 23 8:34 am    GORGE MEGALOOP SERIES IS ON Reply with quote

I'm pleased to announce that I am the official wind forecaster for this season's Gorge Megaloop Series. 4 events scheduled this summer... showcasing local and international kiteboarding talent for BIG air. An 18 rider field... 4 person heats.. dbl elimination.
Film crew on hand... you get to keep.. and use.. the footge of boosting in 30 plus kts of bona fide GORGE quality wind.
I will make that call... wind window is now open.

victortheinflictor.com

BlowOut

Since 22 Jul 2005
17 Posts

PostMon Jun 26, 23 9:30 am    That is awesome Inflictor! Reply with quote

I'm pleased to announce that I am the sole judge for this season's Gorge MegaPOOP Series. 3 events scheduled this summer and fall... showcasing local and international talent for BIG poop. A 1 1/2 year old rider field and up...
4 person heats.. dbl elimination.
Film crew on hand... you get to keep.. and use.. the footge of POOPsting in 30 plus kts of bona fide GORGE quality wind, and whatever winds you create while competing.
I will make that call... the toilet lids are now open.

Blowout.com

FYI:

I too am starting my own series.

It's called the MEGAPOOP series.

3 comps in all: HR, Rufus, and Rooster Rock this fall.

See you down at the restrooms in the Event Site Parking lot, the outhouse in the Rufus parking lot, and the Rooster Rock bathroom next to the ranger station.

MEGAPOOPseries.jpg 

Inflictor

Since 17 Aug 2013
146 Posts

Stoked

PostTue Jun 27, 23 5:51 am    NICE! Reply with quote

Now that's a bunch of shit! Hope it hits the fan! VTI

Inflictor

Since 17 Aug 2013
146 Posts

Stoked

PostTue Jun 27, 23 6:01 am    where's the website? Reply with quote

So I guess it's a bunch of "shit" you're spewing? You some kind of comedian? Don't be "dumping" on me or this project... We all should want this to suceed for our sport here. If you don't like it go away. Thanks...VTI

OG

Since 07 Jun 2011
537 Posts

Addicted

PostTue Jun 27, 23 10:39 am     Reply with quote

hater man. hope the megaloop is legit and tons of fun VTI.

Sasquatch

Since 09 Mar 2005
2062 Posts
PNW
Bigfoot

PostWed Jun 28, 23 10:22 am    Re: where's the website? Reply with quote

Inflictor wrote:
So I guess it's a bunch of "shit" you're spewing? You some kind of comedian? Don't be "dumping" on me or this project... We all should want this to suceed for our sport here. If you don't like it go away. Thanks...VTI

Victor: No need to get all bent out of shape for the post. The poster chimes in here and there with the same pic of a blowout; a play on your words, your post and so you got trolled.

Personally, I can't wait to attend one of your events and watch.

I remember back when I was learning how to kite in 2003 and I went to Rooster on a late August or September day when it was still really warm out and the east winds were cranking. There was this core crew from ASI (All Surf Industries; PDX shop that went under) that were hucking it HUGH! Like 150 yards-ish downwind, maybe more. My smallest kite was an 8 m C kite so it was definitely a reverse skunk day for me. What was so cool about Rooster was spectators were just dozens of yards away, on the shoreline, when these kiters were SENDING IT. It was so awesome to witness in person.

Inflictor

Since 17 Aug 2013
146 Posts

Stoked

PostThu Jun 29, 23 6:21 am    Thanks everyone! Reply with quote

Thanks all ... It will be a great event if we get the 30 kt winds. I'll keep watching. VTI victortheinflictor.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: