Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Donate and I match to the CGW2!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
cpc219

Since 12 Jun 2014
293 Posts
The Dalles
Obsessed

PostSun Apr 30, 23 8:13 am    Donate and I match to the CGW2!!! Reply with quote

We have a nice crew of Downwind foilers going to the Maui 2 Moloka'i event this year and I am using it as an opportunity to raise some funds for the CGW2!

For the M2M event I have pledged $1500 to the Youth in Motion program on the island of Moloka'i. With your help we can reach that pledge and we are already on our way. For every dollar raised up to the pledge I am matching that with a donation to the CGW2 Grom program. This year the CGW2 is partnering with Fiona Wylde's Wylde Wind and Water to offer even more access to gear and opportunity to the kids they serve.

-Watch me talk at you here:
https://www.facebook.com/reel/954926205640585

---AND DONATE HERE---
https://raceroster.com/events/2023/72826/molokai-holokai-maui-to-molokai-challenge-2023-molokai-holokai-hoolaulea-day-1/pledge/participant/19389751

A little bit goes a long way and if everyone can give just a little bit we'll be getting more kids on the water and bringing up the next generation behind us. It all matters.

Share the stoke. See you on the water.

Cody
219-916-0451

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: