Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Taking Nominations for Savage Kite Beatdown of the Weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
4Stringer/KipWinger

Since 27 Apr 2005
541 Posts
Hood River
Addicted

PostMon Jul 09, 07 6:35 am    Taking Nominations for Savage Kite Beatdown of the Weekend Reply with quote

Now taking nominations for kite beatdown of this past weekend.

...Since I'm extremely lame in the trick department, I decided to work on one this weekend. I crashed something like 25 times in a 2 hour period. Nothing too crushing, but definitely feeling it this a.m.

Anyone involved in an explosive horizontal shallow water sandeater this weekend?

pdxmonkeyboy

Since 16 May 2006
6081 Posts
forever labled as the
retired kiter & motorhead Unicorn Master

PostMon Jul 09, 07 7:33 am     Reply with quote

I wish I could say that I was pushing the envelope but I'm pretty much a fairy right now with my ankle. I did see Takashima' smack his balls so hard satruday at stevenson that I swear I felt it.

blowhard

Since 26 Dec 2005
2025 Posts

Windward

PostMon Jul 09, 07 8:09 am     Reply with quote

you felt his balls?

Moto

Since 03 Sep 2006
2698 Posts
Still a gojo pimp!
Moto Mouth

PostMon Jul 09, 07 8:23 am     Reply with quote

Funny shit. I went up for a jump near the spit saturday afternoon - got hit with a big gust of wind mid jump and then my kite proceeded to pick me up and slam in the water three times - on the third time I slammed my nuts pretty hard. Oh shit that hurt. I decided to come in after that and give the winds a minute to calm down.

Inept_Fun

Since 14 Apr 2005
1417 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostMon Jul 09, 07 8:36 am     Reply with quote

Sounds like my every day riding is just as bad as ur beatdowns. Gotta be falling to be learning I guess.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Donny Baker

Since 13 Jul 2006
80 Posts

PostMon Jul 09, 07 4:41 pm     Reply with quote

Saturday 12m rhino ripped in half. Sunday 14m contra ripped in half. My wallet suffered a beatdown that It has yet to feel from a weekend of kiting. Maybe the gods of air time fix it will smile on me but most likely they will be angry. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Moto

Since 03 Sep 2006
2698 Posts
Still a gojo pimp!
Moto Mouth

PostMon Jul 09, 07 5:17 pm     Reply with quote

Donny Baker wrote:
Saturday 12m rhino ripped in half. Sunday 14m contra ripped in half. My wallet suffered a beatdown that It has yet to feel from a weekend of kiting. Maybe the gods of air time fix it will smile on me but most likely they will be angry. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

DAMN!!! That sucks!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: