Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Value of unused kite

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Bear

Since 16 Feb 2013
33 Posts
Tacoma

PostMon Jul 12, 21 6:21 pm    Value of unused kite Reply with quote

I have a 2016 Cabrinha Switchblade 7m that has never been on the water. I took it out of the bag and inflated it for the first time a few weeks ago. Crisp as new. I'm wondering does it have any value close to what I paid given its condition or is 2016 too old? If it is not worth much I will hang on to it. Thanks.

ldhr

Since 21 Jul 2009
1470 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostMon Jul 12, 21 8:17 pm     Reply with quote

Only one way to determine it's value - put it up for sale.
Post in classifieds for 1/2 what you paid. There are some Switchblade fans who covet the 2016 vintage.

Matt V

Since 26 Oct 2014
462 Posts
Summer- OR Coast, Winter - My van near good snow
Explosive Diarrhea

PostWed Jul 14, 21 7:03 pm     Reply with quote

https://www.mackiteboarding.com/2019-slingshot-rpm-kiteboarding-kite/

$650 for a new Slingshot RPM 7m 2019 model brand new with warranty.

Definetly not the same kite, but the value of your kite will certainly be less. Small chance you get more unless you find someone looking for that specific vintage.

I scan for a particular vintage unused kite from around 2012, but I am only interested in a good deal.

I'd guess a 2017 12m switchblade unused (but second hand) is valued around $450. 7m is going to be $100 less.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: