Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

deleted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
kiteslave

Since 03 Aug 2005
4 Posts

Kook

PostWed Aug 03, 05 10:46 pm    deleted Reply with quote

deleted
Last edited by kiteslave on Thu Aug 04, 05 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

jahmbi

Since 28 Jul 2005
622 Posts
MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN
River Troll

PostWed Aug 03, 05 11:44 pm    Re: trash talking locals in seaside (jahmbi) Reply with quote

kiteslave wrote:
jahmbi, megga...lol, tommy.
think a bit before you open your mouth on forum and insult new riders. youve been in 6 years and you still wear that ridiculous helmet.
for all of us local kiters who watched you bash a wipika into the estuary, walk upwind because you thought should be on a 6 meter inflatable in 10 knots, or have to swim miles because you didnt have the sense to come in when it switched east.......... SHUT UP
when you were the new guy, we were cool to you, fixed your gear taught you about wind, and rode with you. now you think you own the ocean or even have room to talk about a sport and industry whose edge has long passed you by. besides, "soul rider" i never saw you hiting the easties till dark at C in january so dont play like you are all dedicated.
bottom line tommy, we all have big mouths when we want to but riding the ocean is love! new kiters are good for shops and the local economy as well as the fact that they are usualy good people who want to ride bad enough that they spend more than they can afford on equipment for the occasional shot at what you have get everyday in your backyard. besides if you were the only kiter you would still be on a wipika clasic.
Hell yeah, its good out here and if you guys inland play safe and be cool so we never get shut down, theres plenty of ocean for all of us. if "megga" wont ride with you I will, and about ten other locals, as long as you respect the beaches. in his defense, tom's not a bad guy. you have to keep in mind that when it goes from you and your buddies being the only guys on the beach to showing up to the spot to see 6 kiters youve never met every day, it is a bit wierd.
ok , made my point, had my fun, see ya when the wind blows
i know who you are its to bad that you stayed down the beach the other night i saw that kite ..i ended up on my 13 wound up.... oh and about the helmet. its cheeper than trying to buy a new brain or pay for some serious medical bills .... oh and about the freezeing easterlies been there done that ..... bet i could show you a place you never kited before and you look at it in passing.. the next time you try to flick me shit ...... CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOUR SELF ... OH how come you always end up down wind ,, your buddies always laugh about that.and by the way its spelled MEGA....... SEE YA LATER MATT.... OH AND BY THE IT WAS A 5.0 WIPIKA ... AND I STILL HAVE MY 3.0 for the higher winds we learned in ... didnt you have that floatable foil.lol... haha

kiteslave

Since 03 Aug 2005
4 Posts

Kook

PostThu Aug 04, 05 1:18 am    deleted Reply with quote

deleted
Last edited by kiteslave on Thu Aug 04, 05 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total

shastadogs2

Since 28 Mar 2005
336 Posts

Obsessed

PostThu Aug 04, 05 5:50 am     Reply with quote

heya kite brothers and sisters,

before we speak, consider whether we improve on the silence.

jimbo

kiteslave

Since 03 Aug 2005
4 Posts

Kook

PostThu Aug 04, 05 4:37 pm     Reply with quote

shastadogs2 wrote:
heya kite brothers and sisters,

before we speak, consider whether we improve on the silence.

jimbo

yeah, jimbo maybe youre right, after riding a terratorial spot in ca for the last year all I could think of was coming back to the noth coast. this is the last place i thought id see kiters being so rough with eachother.

maybe a bit rash, ....my bad

M

bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostFri Aug 05, 05 7:14 am     Reply with quote

Nice move Matt...

Not many people have the integrity to apologize and sometimes backoff on rashy made statements... Just remember that there are always people out there who are better and have done things longer than ourselves...

One of these days when I get done with house chores on the HR place, it would be great to ride with all you local Seaside guys.

Peace, Bam

PS: Thanks to the HR kite community for not trashing the place last Saturday! Rumor has it that I was spotted drinking shots straight from the Vodka bottle with East German Formula Racers at 4:05am... Ouch!!!

Mark

Since 20 Jun 2005
3677 Posts
I need my fix because I'm a
Naishaholic

PostFri Aug 05, 05 8:40 am     Reply with quote

Better than drinking with the East German women weightlifters Shocked

www.naishkites.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: