Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Accident at Rooster yesterday afternoon, 9-28-20
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Sasquatch

Since 09 Mar 2005
1866 Posts
P-town
STACKED

PostThu Oct 29, 20 10:58 am    How is the injured individual doing? Reply with quote

So without divulging names or other personal info, how is the gentleman who was injured a month ago doing?

Marcus O

Since 30 May 2018
61 Posts

PostThu Oct 29, 20 11:26 am    Re: How is the injured individual doing? Reply with quote

Sasquatch wrote:
So without divulging names or other personal info, how is the gentleman who was injured a month ago doing?

My wife talked to one of his friends at Rooster last weekend and it sounds like he's going to be ok. Fingers crossed for a quick and speedy recovery.

Last edited by Marcus O on Thu Oct 29, 20 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bargeslayer

Since 08 Jul 2012
97 Posts

PostThu Oct 29, 20 12:16 pm     Reply with quote

Sorry I'm willing to die on this hill. This case is easily identifiable from the location and date alone and we shouldn't be discussing it here. How would you feel if you came upon your medical history in this setting without your consent? Use private messages or texts or whatever but I feel strongly that this is not the right venue.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: