Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

6M Blade Tiny Beast for kids/women 2018 $275

previous topic :: next topic  
kochease

Since 03 Jul 2008
757 Posts
In Ft. Stevens, OR
Opinionated

PostFri Jul 10, 20 2:18 pm    6M Blade Tiny Beast for kids/women 2018 $275 Reply with quote

Fly's in very light winds, good low end power, perfect for kids, women and beginners or learning to kite people. The usual problem for light weight riders is that small kites are normally made for high winds and are horrible for small riders! Well this kite is made for light winds and small riders.

I used it for mostly training people, overall it is in good condition. It does have a professional repair from Airtime caused by a failed kiteloop at Lyle. Worked great with smaller students, great low end power and stability, not some turbo speed turning chaos kite.

You could also use this as a land trainer kite for big dudes, If your a beginner and want to learn some flying skills then this would be great.

I can ship it, I kite Jones Beach often near Portland. Sometimes make it to Hood River. $275 503-883-1 1 2 9

Product Description
Blade created the Tiny Beast specifically and exclusively for kids. We think Blade are really onto something special here - why should kids who are ready to venture into kitesurfing use a small adults kite that's been created and designed for high wind? The Tiny Beast concept is spot on, creating a kite that's small and lightweight, yet agile and energetic enough to get your kids doing all the great things that kitesurfing allows. It has great depower and an easy relaunch - just what kids need as they'll no doubt try to push the boundaries of what's possible in kitesurfing. As the saying goes - some people are born ready - so why let them wait?!

The Tiny Beast is the perfect kite for any boy or girl making their first steps in the kitesurfing world. Kite sizes: 4 or 6 m

IMG_0482.JPEG 

IMG_0480.JPEG
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  IMG_0480.JPEG
 Filesize:  940.26 KB
 Downloaded:  19 Time(s)
 Note:  Use Pixlr to resize images to lower than 1024x768 resolution so they show up inline.

IMG_0483.JPEG
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  IMG_0483.JPEG
 Filesize:  1.15 MB
 Downloaded:  13 Time(s)
 Note:  Use Pixlr to resize images to lower than 1024x768 resolution so they show up inline.

IMG_0484.JPEG
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  IMG_0484.JPEG
 Filesize:  708.37 KB
 Downloaded:  14 Time(s)

travis

Since 21 Dec 2009
15 Posts

PostMon Jul 13, 20 8:19 am     Reply with quote

Does this come with a bar or is there a bar available? My son os’s getting into kiting and I’m looking for a package to get him up and running. Thanks.
Travis

kochease

Since 03 Jul 2008
757 Posts
In Ft. Stevens, OR
Opinionated

PostTue Jul 14, 20 7:44 pm     Reply with quote

Travis,
I do not have a reliable bar that I would feel comfortable having your son on in the water. My 2 bars for this kite have some significant wear, I'd rate them a 2.5 out of 5 and a 1 out of 5. I do have a new 2019 ocean rodeo bar (used it only once last week for 1st time) that will work but it it would be $475 for the bar.

But there are several slingshot bars for sale on here in the $100 range that will work just fine with this kite.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: