Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

good job bulae99!!!
Page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
holly

Since 09 Jul 2006
440 Posts
Hood River
Obsessed

PostWed Jun 06, 07 11:51 am    good job bulae99!!! Reply with quote

dude what is up with your dumbass questions???how old are you?? why do you care so much about what windsurfers think??? what about the little kids hanging out at the beach?? what about thier safety, why dont you post something about that.. you act like you are the only one that considers this shit on the water, well your the only one that post wanker questions like this on here. i think you post this shit to see how people react to your questions.. well-done!!! you have won!!! we all share the water and we all need to respect eachother kiting or not... so stop posting re-dick-ulose questions!!
Thanks!

tinyE

Since 21 Jan 2006
2004 Posts
not really an
XTreme Poster

PostWed Jun 06, 07 1:13 pm     Reply with quote

holly, you are slowly becoming my favorite kiteboarder.... Twisted Evil

J.P.

Since 10 Mar 2005
638 Posts

Addicted

PostWed Jun 06, 07 1:33 pm     Reply with quote

FlyinElvis wrote:
holly, you are slowly becoming my favorite kiteboarder.... Twisted Evil

DITTO!!! Very Happy

tstansbury

Since 06 Jun 2006
649 Posts
Rowena and P.C
Addicted

PostWed Jun 06, 07 1:45 pm     Reply with quote

bulla I think that you need to try and tone down your post subjects. Your post are not as bad as the subject lines. I am not sure if you are trying to get people to read you post by puting outrageous headlines on them or if you are trying to stir things up. If it is the first it is not working everyone is getting pissed and you are not even getting responses to the body of your posts

eskeeme

Since 23 May 2007
44 Posts
White Salmon

PostWed Jun 06, 07 2:10 pm    that ass bulae99 Reply with quote

bulae99 stop being such a pussy!

stevegriffith22

Since 14 May 2006
434 Posts

Obsessed

PostWed Jun 06, 07 2:21 pm     Reply with quote

Just to put in my .02 cents, Seems like windsurfing is like mono skiing and snow blading........ When I first started, there used to be these stickers that said that "windsurfing has been cancelled." So call me suzy.....but wasn't windsurfing cancelled?

just a thought? Idea

J.P.

Since 10 Mar 2005
638 Posts

Addicted

PostWed Jun 06, 07 2:25 pm     Reply with quote

stevegriffith22 wrote:
Just to put in my .02 cents, Seems like windsurfing is like mono skiing and snow blading........
just a thought? Idea

I'd say windsurfing is more like a Beta Max and kiteboarding is more like a DVD.

There's no argument the Beta Max had it place in time however it now has it's place in the dirt... Smile Exclamation

stevegriffith22

Since 14 May 2006
434 Posts

Obsessed

PostWed Jun 06, 07 2:30 pm     Reply with quote

True that, I like your angle better. Infact, now that I think about it, mono skiing and snow blading never had a place in the world.......

Thanks for setting me straight JP

Rock on Alien

trevorsmith

Since 25 Apr 2005
501 Posts
PDX
Addicted

PostWed Jun 06, 07 3:13 pm     Reply with quote

What is Beta Max? and this windsurfing thing you guys keep talking about?

pdxmonkeyboy

Since 16 May 2006
6081 Posts
forever labled as the
retired kiter & motorhead Unicorn Master

PostWed Jun 06, 07 3:23 pm     Reply with quote

there is no better sport than windsurfing if you have a big cargo van with a rocket box and huge PVC storage tubes on top.

magicmaker

Since 29 Oct 2006
895 Posts
da Hood
Opinionated

PostWed Jun 06, 07 3:34 pm     Reply with quote

kiteboarding with 07 gear is like an HD-DVD

mschulz

Since 29 May 2007
530 Posts
Reno, NV
Addicted

PostWed Jun 06, 07 3:39 pm    Wind Surfer vs Kiteboarder Reply with quote

Wind surfing = moped
Kiteboarding = Race bike

Don't be that guy on the moped ....You are just kidding yourself when you say they are fun to ride.

tstansbury

Since 06 Jun 2006
649 Posts
Rowena and P.C
Addicted

PostWed Jun 06, 07 3:47 pm     Reply with quote

mopeds are like fat chicks fun to ride just don't let your friends see you on one.

Breaka/Breaka

Since 06 Jun 2007
1 Posts

PostWed Jun 06, 07 4:26 pm    Re: good job bulae99!!! Reply with quote

holly wrote:
dude what is up with your dumbass questions???how old are you?? why do you care so much about what windsurfers think??? what about the little kids hanging out at the beach?? what about thier safety, why dont you post something about that.. you act like you are the only one that considers this shit on the water, well your the only one that post wanker questions like this on here. i think you post this shit to see how people react to your questions.. well-done!!! you have won!!! we all share the water and we all need to respect eachother kiting or not... so stop posting re-dick-ulose questions!!
Thanks!

Good Job holly!!! Rolling Eyes

holly

Since 09 Jul 2006
440 Posts
Hood River
Obsessed

PostWed Jun 06, 07 4:39 pm     Reply with quote

bulla I think that you need to try and tone down your post subjects. Your post are not as bad as the subject lines. I am not sure if you are trying to get people to read you post by puting outrageous headlines on them or if you are trying to stir things up. If it is the first it is not working everyone is getting pissed and you are not even getting responses to the body of your posts

- dude i dont reall know what you mean, but sorry for whatever you are talking about!

mack

Since 08 Aug 2006
29 Posts
Hood River, OR

PostWed Jun 06, 07 10:34 pm    well played! Reply with quote

holly dosent this guy know that your kind of a big deal? i mean come on, what issue were you in that the editor of Kiteboarding Magazine did a special personal story on you and your pink bikini? last summer sometime? wheres the follow up piece?? maybe with photos this time??? anyways im glad to see you commanding the respect you deserve! see ya on the water when you drop out of school like the rest of us!

J.P.

Since 10 Mar 2005
638 Posts

Addicted

PostThu Jun 07, 07 7:16 am     Reply with quote

trevorsmith wrote:
What is Beta Max? and this windsurfing thing you guys keep talking about?

EXACTLY!!! Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: