Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

isnt life a bitch..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
jahmbi

Since 28 Jul 2005
622 Posts
MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN
River Troll

PostSun Jul 31, 05 12:27 am    isnt life a bitch.. Reply with quote

i feel so sorry for all yu .. boy did i get your blood pressure up .lol,... it sure is nice to see all the colors on the water. i remember when it was just me and josh and cory . bet you all forgot about that guy.. oh its called self centerd. so my spelling is not always good ////////guess i did not go to u/o --osu-psu-----blah --blah ... .. by da way i have a party at my house once a year .if you actually hear about it the day it happens you will be one of the lucky ones --5th yr.pig roast.... if you are cool and dont blow it for your self you might just be welcome ........ everyone else is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh how about will and norm . i bet you dont know half the stories about those two... they are living legends ...... josh and myself , cory , mark who keep hurting him self.... and the hand full of people in the gorge..... just ask ek...... just be cool and have a good one .. A lifetime on this wonderful and exciting earth will not last very long..it,s here today and gone tomorrow, so thank god everyday for it life is good when you treat it right.... love life and it will love you back.... mega.1999

mit_noslrac

Since 17 May 2005
108 Posts
Bend Oregon
Stoked

PostSun Jul 31, 05 7:52 am    Nice to see everybody has kissed and made up! Reply with quote

Jahmbi-

Party, pig roast, coast waves sounds like a hell of a time to me!

Hey- if your brother from another mother, who slings mud and drives a white truck, happens to be "Brock” that dude rocks I've kited with him at Floras Lake, Whiskey Run and Florence. Seen him rip it in the waves at Florence and then when the wind dies turn around grab his surfboard and catch some waves inside the jetty.

Anyway was the only one out yesterday at Clatsop spit, 14-16mph big kites but still fun and almost no surf.

-T

registered

Since 12 Jul 2005
1319 Posts
tsunami
Sandbagger

PostSun Jul 31, 05 9:17 am     Reply with quote

Oh the name drop game and the long arm to pat yourself on the back you are my hero. And what kind of suv do you have ,oh yeah you must have a large truck?? Very Happy

mit_noslrac

Since 17 May 2005
108 Posts
Bend Oregon
Stoked

PostSun Jul 31, 05 9:54 am     Reply with quote

registered wrote:
Oh the name drop game and the long arm to pat yourself on the back you are my hero. And what kind of suv do you have ,oh yeah you must have a large truck?? Very Happy

"Ouch" this forum is rough! What did you do wake up on the wrong side of your Yugo? Hope the wind blows for you today bro....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: