Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

**SOLD**2018 SLiNGSHOT 10m RPM w/Bar**SOLD**

previous topic :: next topic  
KiTEBOARDiNG*ViKiNG

Since 25 Jun 2019
25 Posts
Camas

PostSun Apr 26, 20 4:18 pm    **SOLD**2018 SLiNGSHOT 10m RPM w/Bar**SOLD** Reply with quote

I have a 2018 SLiNGSHOT 10m RPM, which I bought last year and used once from a sponsored team member. The kite has a good dozen plus uses on it, one again from me, and has no rips, tears or repairs, and is in very good crisp shape. It's a beautiful blue and green. I just want to get most of my money back on it. Asking $500. I too have a 20 inch SLiNGSHOT bar and lines, with 23m lines. I had at one point 4 bars and lines but am now just down to a 2018 SLiNGSHOT bar and lines which were used maybe once or twice, but truly look brand spanking new, which I may be open to selling with the kite (or will keep with my Dakine Harness and Liquid Force impact vest, until I kite again, hopefully next year). Thanks for looking, and stay safe, happy, and healthy. Happy Summer time to all, and have a rocking kite season! Please feel free to contact me whenever.
And if you get the kite, I will throw in a SLiNGSHOT safety leash for free. And can include a newer damn good SLiNGSHOT pump, for a little extra!

--Paul in Camas

212446.jpeg 

212447.jpeg
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  212447.jpeg
 Filesize:  752.03 KB
 Downloaded:  63 Time(s)
 Note:  Use Pixlr to resize images to lower than 1024x768 resolution so they show up inline.

Last edited by KiTEBOARDiNG*ViKiNG on Tue Jul 14, 20 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

KiTEBOARDiNG*ViKiNG

Since 25 Jun 2019
25 Posts
Camas

PostMon May 18, 20 4:48 am    SLiNGSHOT 10m and 12m still available & 2 bars. 8m sold Reply with quote

Bump. No rips, tears, or repairs. Low low use, and in damn good shape, 1 new bar, and 1 near new bar, left, also. Thanks.

KiTEBOARDiNG*ViKiNG

Since 25 Jun 2019
25 Posts
Camas

PostFri May 29, 20 5:40 pm    BUMP :) Reply with quote

Bump, kite and bars truly are as described. Thanks, and let's get this kite flying again!

Dpaly

Since 28 Jun 2013
56 Posts

PostWed Jun 17, 20 2:40 pm    10 RPM Reply with quote

Any interesting $400 for the kite? Thnx David. Two- five- three 549-5920

KiTEBOARDiNG*ViKiNG

Since 25 Jun 2019
25 Posts
Camas

PostSun Jun 21, 20 12:15 pm    BUMP and PM sent Reply with quote

Dpaly, private message sent, and apologies on the delayed reply. I've been super busy with work again, the last two weeks. Hope you are enjoying your weekend and happy summer!

KiTEBOARDiNG*ViKiNG

Since 25 Jun 2019
25 Posts
Camas

PostSat Jun 27, 20 5:08 pm     Reply with quote

BUMP. Down to my last SLiNGSHOT kite of 5, and last SLiNGSHOT bar and lines, of 4. A 2018 that is 20in with 23m lines that may be brand new, if not has only 1 or 2 uses on it, and still looks brand new. Grab the kite, and I'll throw in a free SLiNGSHOT safety leash. And have a SLiNGSHOT pump, I would probably sell for cheap, if you really need one. Thanks, and have a rocking kite season and a great summer everyone

Rodskape

Since 14 Jan 2018
3 Posts

Kook

PostFri Jul 10, 20 10:23 am    Interested Reply with quote

interest in kite and bar (503) four81-three369

-Rodney

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: