Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Beginner/intermediate kite quiver WANTED

previous topic :: next topic  
g_ferrero

Since 15 Jan 2020
1 Posts

PostWed Jan 15, 20 10:04 am    Beginner/intermediate kite quiver WANTED Reply with quote

Hello All,

I'm looking for a quiver of water kites and bar. If you have a quiver that is very beginner/intermediate friendly (easy to relaunch, easy to use, confidence inspiring, etc.) in super great shape and no more than 2 years old, please message me.

I'm 6'4" 230 lb so I'm looking for a 7m, 9m and 12m quiver depending on the kite brand/ model. I would be riding primarily in the Pacific Northwest.

Thanks.
G.

McLovin

Since 11 Sep 2017
108 Posts
Corbett
Stoked

PostWed Jan 15, 20 3:02 pm    Starter Quiver Reply with quote

Hey G,

You will certainly find a quiver very quickly around here to meet your needs.

As a fellow BIG GUY - you may want to consider a 8 - 10 - 12+ vs. the standard 7 - 9 - 12 that your regular sized buddies told you about, correctly from their limited mass view of the universe.

a small difference, but one that I have found tremendously helpful - just my .02 even here in the windy Gorge.

Mc

martyman

Since 29 Dec 2013
41 Posts

PostWed Jan 15, 20 7:57 pm     Reply with quote

Go 8, 10, 12bat your size bud.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: