Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Passing of a kite friend.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
1surfer

Since 20 Apr 2010
354 Posts
'Ualapu'e / High Rockies
Obsessed

PostWed Nov 06, 19 11:43 am    Passing of a kite friend. Reply with quote

I am not sure who knew him, and possibly already heard this. I used to kite with Chad and he was a fun loving guy who sure got the most out of life. I feel like I should post this for those who may not have heard. A lot of people did know him and will miss him.

https://www.summitdaily.com/news/breckenridge-man-who-died-mountain-biking-near-whistler-remembered-as-a-passionate-athlete/

Sad Sad

Sasquatch

Since 09 Mar 2005
2053 Posts
PNW
Bigfoot

PostWed Nov 06, 19 12:07 pm    Re: Passing of a kite friend. Reply with quote

1surfer wrote:
I am not sure who knew him, and possibly already heard this. I used to kite with Chad and he was a fun loving guy who sure got the most out of life. I feel like I should post this for those who may not have heard. A lot of people did know him and will miss him.

https://www.summitdaily.com/news/breckenridge-man-who-died-mountain-biking-near-whistler-remembered-as-a-passionate-athlete/

Sad Sad

Sorry you lost your buddy.

Nice writeup about him. Sounds like he lived life to the fullest and died doing what he loved--we all should be so lucky.

R.I.P.

1surfer

Since 20 Apr 2010
354 Posts
'Ualapu'e / High Rockies
Obsessed

PostWed Nov 06, 19 12:13 pm    Re: Passing of a kite friend. Reply with quote

[quote="Sasquatch"]
1surfer wrote:

Sad Sad

Sorry you lost your buddy.

Nice writeup about him. Sounds like he lived life to the fullest and died doing what he loved--we all should be so lucky.

Thanks. He followed the wind and had a lot of kite friends. Just thinking that quite a few of them have not heard and are still waiting for him to show up in La Ventana.

kwalshpc

Since 24 Oct 2014
142 Posts

Stoked

PostSat Nov 09, 19 7:19 am    Chad Reply with quote

Great guy. He definitely got after it. Thanks for posting this as I had not heard.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: