Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

LOST BOARD today 5/23/07 at Stevenson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
kss

Since 24 Apr 2006
613 Posts
pdx
Addicted

PostWed May 23, 07 5:00 pm    LOST BOARD today 5/23/07 at Stevenson Reply with quote

Lost board today. It is a 2007 Litewave Tsunami 130. Mucho reward if found!! Please PM me.

Also, does anybody know who to call at the dam or Port of Cascade Locks to see if they've picked it up.

Thanks.

da lox

Since 24 May 2007
22 Posts
hood river, or

PostThu May 24, 07 8:30 am     Reply with quote

I work for the Port of Cascade Locks and I'll ask the maintenance crew if they have found anything. Generally, it would be your best bet to walk the perimeter path on Thunder Island.

kss

Since 24 Apr 2006
613 Posts
pdx
Addicted

PostThu May 24, 07 9:13 am     Reply with quote

Da lox,

thanks for checking with maintenance. i'll do the walk of shame around the island today.

pacifichigh

Since 11 May 2005
1004 Posts
ATX
Texan

PostThu May 24, 07 9:31 am     Reply with quote

KSS-- Put if off and lets go to the coast!!!!

kss

Since 24 Apr 2006
613 Posts
pdx
Addicted

PostSun May 27, 07 8:16 am     Reply with quote

one of the Bonneville employees gave me a phone call last night to say he'd picked up my board before it went thru turbines. i'm stoked.

recovering the board was kind of dampered by the news of the spit accident last night though. i imagine the party in HR was a bit more sobered as well. definitely didn't like the speculation post. we get enough of that sh-- from local media reporters! glad to hear there were likely no serious injuries though.

back to the board, thanks pacifichigh for walking around thunder island on thursday.

on friday, i walked the island perimeter again and then stopped by the visitor center at Bonneville on the Oregon side and gave them my info and description of the board.

I also had a "reward if found" sticker on the board with my # on it...

the guy from the dam and his wife like hefeweizen i guess. i think a case will do.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: