Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Switch Kites Helium 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Rabo

Since 18 May 2018
2 Posts

PostFri May 31, 19 6:08 am    Switch Kites Helium 3 Reply with quote

Has anyone foiled with the Switch Kites Helium 3? Any thoughts would be appreciated, especially regarding bridle length and if the bridles are short enough that they won’t wrap the kite tips. Thanks!

jasonq

Since 12 Jan 2009
242 Posts
hood river
Stoked

PostFri May 31, 19 11:26 am     Reply with quote

since no one has answered, i do have an H3, but have never foiled with it. its a 12M, and i quite like it for light wind twin tip riding. good power, drift, range, agility, etc. my impression of the bridle is that i have never really noticed it's length, so i'd say neither short nor long. and never had a wrap, but then again, i don't crash it much.

kite is in HR if you are local and want to see it sometime, pm me.

lewmt

Since 04 Aug 2010
182 Posts
MT
Stoked

PostFri May 31, 19 10:03 pm     Reply with quote

I have H3's and mostly use them with my surfboard. Don't foil yet. Because they are light, turn well, and drift well I'd think they would be good kites to foil with. I've never had an issue with bridal wrap. Some of their older model kites I had problems with that but not with H3's.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: