Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Looking for some kite buddies!
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
charsumo

Since 02 Jul 2005
14 Posts

PostThu Jul 28, 05 7:55 am     Reply with quote

Hey Schiffler (Or Stiffler, which makes more sense),

Chill out on the "Stay away from the gorge" BS. While I agree that they should come up with some type of area that beginners can be at while learning at kitebeach, the only way to learn this sport is to spend time in the water. And kitebeach is loaded with people who are willing to help newbies out. The guys at Big Winds and the other kiteschools have been awesome in making people who are new to the sport feel more confident and less intimidated about being out there. If you have a problem with people getting into the sport and doing it in an area that other kiters are at, head east to Rufus or somewhere that is too sketchy for beginners. This is not some Hawaiian beach that locals have guarded for decades. By the way, were you born and raised in Hood River? Where did you learn to kiteboard? And Josh, don't pay attention to tools like this; they are actually who defines gaper. And out of all the people I've met in this sport, this is the first negative, "this is my beach, stay away" comment I've heard. Send a reply, and we'll arrange to have you meet us there some time.

dangerD

Since 27 Jun 2005
223 Posts
Bingen Heights
Stoked

PostThu Jul 28, 05 8:08 am     Reply with quote

Its sounds like its ON. The PDXposse vs GorgeGangstars. We meet, We kite, we fight. You pink city boys are gonna get a good redneck beatdown. Cant wait..
EASTSIIIIIIIIIIIDDEEEEEE !!!!

another guest

Since 13 Jul 2005
13 Posts

PostThu Jul 28, 05 8:40 am     Reply with quote

yeahhhh, go get your old nwa and eazy mutha f***** E cassettes out dude. Just so you know, real rednecks aren't talkers. you sound more like an angry treehugger.

dangerD

Since 27 Jun 2005
223 Posts
Bingen Heights
Stoked

PostThu Jul 28, 05 8:56 am     Reply with quote

No rap for the Gstars... PdxP gets the Nwa. No nuts for the guest post. All shrivelled up? I better go hug the angry tree to fuel my vengence!

Scriffler

Since 03 Jul 2005
581 Posts
LYLE
Addicted

PostThu Jul 28, 05 12:14 pm    Taco Bell Reply with quote

My house is in downtown Lyle-abama. It is a large orange house that looks like a mexican restaurant. Stop by anytime. My Dad Pancho can tell you where I am if I am not there. 803 Balfour Street, see you there. Razz

registered

Since 12 Jul 2005
1319 Posts
tsunami
Sandbagger

PostSat Jul 30, 05 8:09 am     Reply with quote

you gorge eastsiders or whatever are hillarious. Has some kind if toxic algae bloom infected your head. People go to the gorge for the sure thing not because its good. There are plenty of spaces for all to enjoy riding. If you don't like wankers at your spots get all the lessons to stop pumping morons out in your back yard of your casa.

jahmbi

Since 28 Jul 2005
622 Posts
MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN
River Troll

PostSat Jul 30, 05 9:49 am     Reply with quote

dangerD wrote:
Yes we will get him. And all you citiots that dont like territoriallity should stay on your territory. Its the only safe thing to do. After you drive 100 miles for wind (every 200 miles kills one Iraqi baby) and crowd our spots, and make a bad name for kiting, you dump your garbage and head back to Ptown to post your 'rad' pictures so more people will show up tomorrow. The Scrif is a bitch but makes good points. Respect is something earned. You city folks should respect the locals and quit abusing and advertising our secret treasures. Seriously
How about the critical mass SUV rally? You can drive around in circles honking. Im seeing american flags and 'support the troops' ribbons flying.. ahh. Innocent people are dying everyday so you guys can drive these guzzlers! Its time to say thanks. You should crowd downtown HR and make it so locals cant even get to work. Oh wait, this happens everyday all summer! See you at the coffee shop beotch!
that was good dude ... next time you are in town you should look me up ...i just walked 32 steps and checked the surf from my front door, wind gage turn looks like fun is coming. i will be somewhere..

lance_k

Since 04 May 2005
561 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostSun Jul 31, 05 8:28 am     Reply with quote

dangerD wrote:
Its sounds like its ON. The PDXposse vs GorgeGangstars. We meet, We kite, we fight. You pink city boys are gonna get a good redneck beatdown. Cant wait..
EASTSIIIIIIIIIIIDDEEEEEE !!!!

Eastside! hell-yea!!

ok, um... wait., Moiser is on the SouthEast side isn't it.

Any Mosiermuthaf**cka's in da house?
My OWN gang now!!! Damn.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: