Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Friday funny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Mark

Since 20 Jun 2005
3677 Posts
I need my fix because I'm a
Naishaholic

PostFri Jul 22, 05 4:41 pm    Friday funny Reply with quote

Did you hear the report about Michael Jackson? The reporter was following up to the release that Michael Jackson would never put himself in the position for further allegations by dating only twenty eight year olds. The reporter asked Michael,"What do you like about twenty eight year olds?" Michael replied, "What's not to like, there's twenty of them!" Laughing

www.naishkites.com

CoryfromTHECREW

Since 27 May 2005
57 Posts
Lakeview Oregon, or Anchorage

PostFri Jul 22, 05 6:36 pm     Reply with quote

Yeah, Michael Jackson has reported that he plans on moving to Berlin. Upon hearing this the German Government started talks about re-building the wall.

Michael Jackson also said that he loves going to the Petting Zoo...I mean honestly..why wouldn't he? it's like a strip club for him down there.

Also, a study has shown that looking at the Ocean is the best way to relieve stress. That sure worked well on the titanic Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scriffler

Since 03 Jul 2005
581 Posts
LYLE
Addicted

PostFri Jul 22, 05 6:55 pm    R Kelly Reply with quote

"That's my Robert, always peeing on people, don't forget her hair Robert." Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: