Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Israel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
KingE

Since 27 Apr 2006
58 Posts
Lake Wenatchee

PostSat Apr 28, 07 11:47 pm    Israel Reply with quote

My wife was wishing she was in SPI seeing the other thread, but it is not bad here on the Med, Red Sea, Galilee either.[img][/img]

Haifa 009 email.jpg 

KingE

Since 27 Apr 2006
58 Posts
Lake Wenatchee

PostMon May 07, 07 2:51 am     Reply with quote

Here are some more. Eilat, on the Red sea, is crazy. The setup and launch site is about 25 by 30 meters with club med cottages on the downwind side and restaurant tables and stuff upwind. There are parasail boats going up and down right in front of the beach as well as glass bottom tourist boats. The guys seem content to sail past each other so close that I would be nervous even on windsurf gear. It is all way tight, but man is the water beautiful.

Atlit beach on the Med. The Israelis, who are much better than me were going huge! Sorry, no good pics.

Eilat, etc (111) email.jpg 
   beach 039 email.jpg 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: