Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Wickiup Lake in Central Oregon- score!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
caps

Since 23 Dec 2010
343 Posts

Obsessed

PostMon Jun 04, 18 9:15 am    Wickiup Lake in Central Oregon- score! Reply with quote

Successful scout mission yesterday to Wickiup Lake in Central Oregon. 10m foil session from the south side of the lake. Big beaches now to launch, plenty of depth to foil within a 100 ft of shore. Beautiful backdrop with snow capped Cascade’s close by. Wickiup season peaks now till the lake gets too low. Yesterday: 10m foil, 12m surf or 14m lit twintip. I’m 180#. I’ll post before I go again. Sorry, no pics from yesterday...next time.
Cheers!

dude abides

Since 06 Apr 2014
52 Posts
Bend, OR

PostMon Jun 04, 18 10:04 am    Wickiup score Reply with quote

way to go Caps! I was out there Memorial Day weekend at one of the coveted south side campsites. Hope I can tie in with ya at some point!

11m Cabrinha + SS dialer surfboard 5/26

2018MemDay.jpg 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: