Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Kiteboard 4 Cancer registration and fundraising is LIVE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Hulk

Since 17 Feb 2017
29 Posts
Portland, OR

PostThu May 03, 18 1:01 pm    Kiteboard 4 Cancer registration and fundraising is LIVE Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that Kiteboard 4 Cancer 2018 registration went live this week. I know a ton of you ride in this event and kick ass with fundraising, so it's time to spool that up again!

I've had the good fortune of being able to attend Camp Koru 3 times; once as a participant and twice as staff. I can't begin to describe how life-changing it is. It's literally how I got involved with kiteboarding.

So make you page, raise some cash, and see you out on the water for the coolest event of HR's summer calendar.

Thank you for all of your help!

https://kiteboard-4-cancer-2018.funraise.org/ and be sure to watch Dash's video on the linked page. It's beyond inspiring, and that's what you're raising money for.

Xan
3x pancreatic cancer fighter. In chemo and still kiteboarding.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: