Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

F-One bar - options for line (etc) replacement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
MikeZ

Since 17 Jul 2012
207 Posts
Beaverton / Seaside / Govy
Stoked

PostFri Apr 06, 18 1:27 pm    F-One bar - options for line (etc) replacement Reply with quote

So, I should have done this back in December, but my larger F-One bar needs some work. The lines are looking a bit aged, though I don't think they're really shot yet.

The bigger issue is my depower line looks like it's about to go, and I don't think I'd trust it at all right now.

I briefly looked into "official" F-One replacement parts, but it almost looked better to just get a new bar. Do any of the shops around here (Airtime, etc) do this sort of stuff? Custome lines, bar refurbishing, and so on?

I know a lot of you do this sort of work yourself, but at this point I think I'd rather save time (and possibly my neck if I screw up) and pay somebody else to do the work.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Moto

Since 03 Sep 2006
2698 Posts
Still a gojo pimp!
Moto Mouth

PostFri Apr 06, 18 2:42 pm     Reply with quote

You may want to try hitting up Kochease (Nate) - he's local and has a website http://www.air-pirate.com/

he may be able to hook you up.

OG

Since 07 Jun 2011
533 Posts

Addicted

PostFri Apr 06, 18 7:35 pm     Reply with quote

f-one = air pirates

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: