Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Campgrounds Close To Squamish Spit?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
MattWave

Since 05 Mar 2018
16 Posts

PostFri Mar 23, 18 9:27 am    Campgrounds Close To Squamish Spit? Reply with quote

We will be in Squamish this summer to bike and kite, have one spot already closer to my biking, but any ideas on closest camp spots to launch area?

Spider Monkey

Since 15 Jul 2007
36 Posts
Columbia City

PostSat Mar 24, 18 3:44 pm     Reply with quote

There is a super small spot next to the Squamish bmx park, free(I think) and lots of activities for kids near by, you can ride bikes to town on the bike trail so you don’t have to worry about driving after a few drinks.

Nevo

PostTue Mar 27, 18 4:34 pm     Reply with quote

Last I knew you could camp right at the spit. It's not nice camping by any means but you'll be right on it. Has that changed?

Slappysan

Since 13 Jun 2012
308 Posts

Obsessed

PostTue Mar 27, 18 8:33 pm     Reply with quote

Camping has always been against the rules at the spit, but some people do still camp there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: