Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Slingshot Customer Service

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4199 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostWed Jul 20, 05 6:29 am    Slingshot Customer Service Reply with quote

I just wanted to thank Jeff Roberts at Slingshot publicly for the outstanding customer service that he provided me recently. I had a couple of issues with my new gear and he handled it all VERY quickly. Jeff went above and beyond the call of duty helping me out; what a great guy and great company to have right here in our backyard. Thanks Jeff for your help! Very Happy

Nak

Spencer

Since 24 Jun 2005
29 Posts
Portland

PostWed Jul 20, 05 8:48 am     Reply with quote

Yep, Jeff Rules!

Onad

Since 04 Mar 2005
1435 Posts
Coast<<PDX>>Gorge
XTreme Poster

PostWed Jul 20, 05 11:49 am     Reply with quote

I also had a very positive experience with Jeff on some Tech questions & advice. Really makes you appreciate a company that has such great follow up. ~Dano

dangerD

Since 27 Jun 2005
223 Posts
Bingen Heights
Stoked

PostWed Jul 20, 05 5:35 pm    give a pro a hand(job) Reply with quote

I also have had a very pleasant experience with Jeff. One time I ran into him in Baja and ended up getting a backrub with a happy ending. I have to say, "Slingshots are so cool". They are much better than 'Cats' Theyre so nice and slow and predictable... And their colors are way cooler than Norths. Have you guys tried the Misfit? Up until now I havent been able to really "fit in" to the kite-board scene, but now they have a board for me! I love you
...love ..love .love. I want Tony's baby. I cant wait for my Machine!.. Ill be able to kite when everbody else is doing something else 'cause theres no wind. The leading edge is, like, thicker than a basketball. Ill be the guy going back and forth really slowly. Youll see me out there. Help me out if I have to swim in!! Thnx Slingshot.. love love love!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: