Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Photos taken at Rufus on 13 Aug 2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
IMarkProductions

Since 17 Aug 2017
1 Posts
Kennewick, WA

PostThu Aug 17, 17 11:22 pm    Photos taken at Rufus on 13 Aug 2017 Reply with quote

I stopped by Rufus on Sunday afternoon and shot a bunch of photos. Prints of the photos are available at IMarkProductions.com under the category of "Rufus".

There are currently 34 shots on the IM site. You can see faces on most of them but some are identifiable only by sail design.

I hope you like them. I look forward to returning and shooting some more.

An example photo is attached.

I shot some long sequences of big jumps and several video of them. I will try to make them available but the allowed formats for attachments don't appear to include video.

_D5A1631.jpg
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  _D5A1631.jpg
 Filesize:  1.13 MB
 Downloaded:  597 Time(s)
 Note:  Use Pixlr to resize images to lower than 1024x768 resolution so they show up inline.

Scriffler

Since 03 Jul 2005
581 Posts
LYLE
Addicted

PostFri Aug 18, 17 12:30 am     Reply with quote

30 bucks for a photo? They were nothing special for that price. I think you should go to a beach somewhere with super hot chicks and sneak some photos of them. I think they might sell great in the industry section.

Kmun

Since 05 Jul 2009
250 Posts

Obsessed

PostTue Aug 22, 17 12:42 pm    Thank You & Nice Work Reply with quote

Thank you for posting the photos.

Despite an unwarranted, judgmental remark from "Scriffler" your work has much value to those who rarely get a photo of themselves doing what they love. Only after one has a life changing event (career ending injury, illness, location change...) do we reappraise the value of our passion and moments of bliss.

And no, $30.00 is not too pricey for the opportunity, your time, your talent, the time into your web presentation and your good will. A dollar value is best appraised by the eye of the beholder.

Keep up the good work!

pollywog

Since 07 Aug 2009
289 Posts

Obsessed

PostTue Aug 22, 17 7:47 pm     Reply with quote

Ditto^!!

I'd pay for your work and be happy with the picture in hand!

Keep creating. It's beautiful.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: