Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

EVENT SITE - KITE LAUNCHING/LANDING IS EAST SIDE ONLY!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
cgka

Since 18 Jul 2006
278 Posts

Obsessed

PostWed May 03, 17 9:56 am    EVENT SITE - KITE LAUNCHING/LANDING IS EAST SIDE ONLY!! Reply with quote

CGKA REMINDER!

THE KITEBOARD COMMUNITY HAS A VERY GENEROUS AND FRIENDLY AGREEMENT WITH THE PORT OF HOOD RIVER AND THE RECREATIONAL USER COMMUNITY TO USE THE EAST HALF OF THE EVENT SITE FOR KITE PUMPING/DRYING AND LAUNCHING/LANDING DURING THE OFF-SEASON.

BY NOT FOLLOWING THESE AGREED UPON RULES, WE JEOPARDIZE OUR ABILITY TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE THIS PRIVILEGE IN THE FUTURE.

THE CGKA GOES TO GREAT LENGTHS EACH YEAR TO RENEGOTIATE THIS ACCESS PRIVILEGE AND EACH YEAR IT IS EMBARRASSING TO HEAR ABOUT HOW UNGRATEFUL THE KITE COMMUNITY APPEARS TO BE ABOUT THIS ACCESS WHEN THEY DO NOT FOLLOW THE VERY, VERY, VERY SIMPLE RULES.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES, AND PLEASE HELP REMIND OTHERS OF THESE RULES, AS WELL AS HOW NEGATIVELY IT REFLECTS ON US AS A USER GROUP WHEN WE DO NOT.

THANK YOU
YOUR FRIENDLY, BUT SOMETIMES FRUSTRATED, CGKA BOARD OF DIRECTORS

dangler

Since 26 Feb 2006
1742 Posts
WINDY SPOTS
XTreme Poster

PostThu May 04, 17 3:51 pm    figures Reply with quote

GAWDAMM FOILERS!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: