Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Short Foil board Only Needed for La Ventana

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
kbguru

Since 16 Jun 2008
13 Posts
PDX

PostFri Mar 03, 17 11:58 am    Short Foil board Only Needed for La Ventana Reply with quote

NWKITE,
Unfortunately my Slingshot Alien Air is too big with all my gear to fly down to Baja.
March 7-12

Anyone in the Portland or La Ventana area willing to lend me their foil board? Willing to barter.
I have a Slingshot NF2 foil
I would be grateful if there was someone in LV willing to let me borrow a foil board for a few sessions.

If in Portland,
Short Dwarfcraft (3'6") or alike, that is compatible with Slingshot foil and will fit in an NFC Golf bag.

Thank you All! Suggestions welcomed.
I leave early Tuesday the 7th.
Brian - 503.560.1705

deminimis

Since 15 Jul 2014
326 Posts
On the Rocks
Obsessed

PostFri Mar 03, 17 1:29 pm     Reply with quote

Ah just change your trip to later in the month and I'll bring it down and back (provided you let me borrow it here, once, on a non-wind wake day)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: