Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

PDX to La Ventana 12/23

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
dusty_bottoms

Since 20 Sep 2012
48 Posts
Earth

PostMon Dec 19, 16 1:35 pm    PDX to La Ventana 12/23 Reply with quote

I have yet to fill my copilot position for my trip from Portland to La Ventana this Friday. I'm planning to stop in Oceanside, California on Christmas day to say hi to mom and then cross the border and be in La Ventana by Wednesday, December 28. Somewhat flexible on travel dates. Looking to split gas and lodging as necessary on the trip down. I'm planning to stay in my van most of my time in LV.

Call or text if interested at 503-501-8591

Cheers!
Dusty

wylieflyote

Since 30 Jun 2006
1634 Posts
Puget Sound & Wa. Coast
XTreme Poster

PostMon Dec 19, 16 2:33 pm     Reply with quote

Just today I saw a California person looking to ride along and share gas, expences. It was on the Facebook La Ventana Page. I'd take him, but my dog would need to sit in his lap for 24 hours.

"Tim Marozick
6 hrs

If anyone is heading down by car in the next week or two, I'm looking for a ride down from CA. Will share expenses and fun. Have guitar, 3 kites, 2 boards and a pack for camping. I've done the drive many times, so I can advise or help with the driving. I know which Pemex stations are honest and some that are thieves."

esommer

Since 17 Aug 2016
64 Posts
PDX

CGKA Member

PostTue Dec 20, 16 8:28 pm     Reply with quote

Dusty, my husband and I are planning to cross the border January 10 or 11. That may be too late for you. If not, we'd be happy to caravan.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: