Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Secret Agent says play my Kitesurf Game
Page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
The minnow

Since 26 Jan 2009
395 Posts
argentina
Obsessed

PostSun Oct 02, 16 9:07 am    Secret Agent says play my Kitesurf Game Reply with quote

;;;This is a one player Game i have been doing for years;
........ The game is very simple just ride and hold the bar against the chicken as long as possible if you depower game over; Start again;
'''''''''' I promise your ridding will improve; I personally just lock the bar down with the stopper then the game gets supper heavy because when you crash the power is on full and until you push the stopper up the game does not end;
,,... When you ride with the bar down and crash and remember just let go of the bar the depower on newer kites is amazing and the game ends instantly;
I truly love this game;
Now i know a bunch of big babies in the gorge are going to say its to gusty; Hog wash;
'''''''''''''''' Again this game is only played with a life jacket and helmet;
Many professional riders are a disgrace to kite boarding and do not set any example then just being plain stupid; Get tons of press coverage which we have seen these people in terrible accidents;
Do not disgrace your mother and get hurt; the excuses have no reason here;
Happy seasons end; hope to see you some day; or not?
P>S> i have held the bar down throu unbielvable nargly conditions and I believe Patric Ribstock can testify; I need a witness!!! I mean just leaning back holding the bar down suicide into anything ;

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
west

Since 09 Oct 2008
136 Posts
Lake Michigan
Stoked

PostTue Oct 04, 16 6:36 am     Reply with quote

My kind of party....that's why I ride a pulley bar!!

Pete

Since 29 Oct 2007
829 Posts

Opinionated

PostWed Oct 05, 16 1:53 pm    gobbleygook Reply with quote

Did you graduate from high school? I just can't believe that anyone with your literacy skills, or lack there of, can survive in life, unless you work as backhoe operator, or trash collector, or something similar. NTTAWWT.

The minnow

Since 26 Jan 2009
395 Posts
argentina
Obsessed

PostWed Oct 05, 16 7:09 pm    I call it straight up Reply with quote

You keep your degree on the wall!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pete

Since 29 Oct 2007
829 Posts

Opinionated

PostWed Oct 05, 16 7:42 pm     Reply with quote

Ha ha. No clue where my actual pieces of paper are.

Do you have one? More importantly, do you have a job?

Clyde S. Dale

Since 23 Jul 2016
55 Posts

PostThu Oct 06, 16 5:53 am    Re: gobbleygook Reply with quote

Pete wrote:
Did you graduate from high school? I just can't believe that anyone with your literacy skills, or lack there of, can survive in life, unless you work as backhoe operator, or trash collector, or something similar. NTTAWWT.

I'm affended,I operate heavy equipment and I can read and writ,even doing some of that new fangle rithmatic. Oh and I did my 6 years of high school and have the diploma to prove it!

Clyde S. Dale

Since 23 Jul 2016
55 Posts

PostThu Oct 06, 16 5:53 am    Re: gobbleygook Reply with quote

Pete wrote:

I'm affended,I operate heavy equipment and I can read and writ,even doing some of that new fangle rithmatic. Oh and I did my 6 years of high school and have the diploma to prove it!

chrissmack

Since 08 Jun 2005
515 Posts
portland
Addicted

PostThu Oct 06, 16 12:48 pm     Reply with quote

whoever put out the bat signal, thank you.

i for one like reading DP's slant on kiting.
always entertaining
glad to hear he is alive and doing his thing

if you don't care for it, quit clickin on the thread. you only have yourself to blame

The minnow

Since 26 Jan 2009
395 Posts
argentina
Obsessed

PostFri Oct 07, 16 8:15 am    Dji mavic exploding on massdrop Reply with quote

https://www.massdrop.com/r/YZD88J
if you order i get credit!! You will receive free gift from TDZ productions on vimeo

proletariat

Since 22 Feb 2013
102 Posts
Denver, CO
Stoked

PostFri Oct 07, 16 12:06 pm    Re: Dji mavic exploding on massdrop Reply with quote

The minnow wrote:
https://www.massdrop.com/r/YZD88J
if you order i get credit!! You will receive free gift from TDZ productions on vimeo

I <3 massdrop. And depower is for pussies.

SalmonSlayer

Since 27 Nov 2005
648 Posts

Addicted

CGKA Member

PostTue Oct 11, 16 6:29 am    Re: gobbleygook Reply with quote

Pete wrote:

IIRC English is a second language for The minnow and his written English has improved immensely. Most Americans, including myself, can't speak a second language. It is even tougher to write in a second language. His first posts were almost unreadable. I admire his ability improve his written English skills and his courage to post his thoughts in a second language.

His posts are entertaining and provide variety.

BTW I know backhoe operators and people that work at Home Depot that are some of the most well read and deepest thinkers I know.

Moto

Since 03 Sep 2006
2698 Posts
Still a gojo pimp!
Moto Mouth

PostWed Oct 12, 16 6:43 am    Re: gobbleygook Reply with quote

SalmonSlayer wrote:
Pete wrote:

IIRC English is a second language for The minnow and his written English has improved immensely.

Here is a video of the minnow. It appears English is his first language:

http://www.kitescoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8009

This video has come up on nwkite a couple of times. Its where the minnow calls PDXMonkeyboy - the proxy monkey person

Pete

Since 29 Oct 2007
829 Posts

Opinionated

PostWed Oct 12, 16 7:22 am    Re: gobbleygook Reply with quote

Moto wrote:
SalmonSlayer wrote:
Pete wrote:

IIRC English is a second language for The minnow and his written English has improved immensely.

Here is a video of the minnow. It appears English is his first language:

http://www.kitescoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8009

This video has come up on nwkite a couple of times. Its where the minnow calls PDXMonkeyboy - the proxy monkey person

Yes, you are correct. Even though he says he is from Argentina, he speaks English perfectly with no accent. Hence my comments, and confusion as to why he can't communicate in written form.

If you guys all love it, that is great. That really makes no difference to me. I am genuinely curious how the guy gets through life without being able to communicate in writing. I don't know how people can be productive in the real world that way.

YMMV

The minnow

Since 26 Jan 2009
395 Posts
argentina
Obsessed

PostThu Oct 13, 16 5:19 am    End of last season In Buenos Aries Reply with quote

I managed to catch the perfect wind day .
Rode every spot on the coast about 7 spots and made it back to the car .
This is something no one does A true die-hard move.
After watching and screaming crazy words and smiles at people I jumped in my car and drove to talk to them.
My Question to them was very simple, Why do you ride back and forth in the same spot.
Everyone gave me the same answer < I just want to ride back and forth with my Friends> wow ? that is what kite surfing is to them going back and forth in the same spot close to shore , i guess showing off all their new tricks?
When I kite sometimes i stop and look around very scary move am way better off just keep looking in the direction am going.
A very scary move because I see how far everything is and I am totally alone.
And yes I have been saved in the middle of the Chanel by a sailboat or other random boater, or by the harbor patrol. p.s. liquid force dealer second-wind made a video about this day am going to look for it so you can rip my Spanish speaking ability to shreds; I get shit and corrected all the time on both north and south Americas;
The video posted on this thread I posted many times is very classic ;
I posted the video in my tribute to pdxmonkeyboy because I talk about him a person most likely will never meet and a total mystery?
Point is I beat you to the punch.
The kite scoop article is really funny never saw it;
Man you should see the ones about me expossing my self naked changing into my wetsuit dam people just dont look!!!!!!

Pete

Since 29 Oct 2007
829 Posts

Opinionated

PostThu Oct 13, 16 2:01 pm    Re: End of last season In Buenos Aries Reply with quote

The minnow wrote:
I managed to catch the perfect wind day .
Rode every spot on the coast about 7 spots and made it back to the car .
This is something no one does A true die-hard move.
After watching and screaming crazy words and smiles at people I jumped in my car and drove to talk to them.
My Question to them was very simple, Why do you ride back and forth in the same spot.
Everyone gave me the same answer < I just want to ride back and forth with my Friends> wow ? that is what kite surfing is to them going back and forth in the same spot close to shore , i guess showing off all their new tricks?
When I kite sometimes i stop and look around very scary move am way better off just keep looking in the direction am going.
A very scary move because I see how far everything is and I am totally alone.
And yes I have been saved in the middle of the Chanel by a sailboat or other random boater, or by the harbor patrol. p.s. liquid force dealer second-wind made a video about this day am going to look for it so you can rip my Spanish speaking ability to shreds; I get shit and corrected all the time on both north and south Americas;
The video posted on this thread I posted many times is very classic ;
I posted the video in my tribute to pdxmonkeyboy because I talk about him a person most likely will never meet and a total mystery?
Point is I beat you to the punch.
The kite scoop article is really funny never saw it;
Man you should see the ones about me expossing my self naked changing into my wetsuit dam people just dont look!!!!!!

I think I figured it out. Drugs. No other explanation. Lay off them dude.

Occupied Columbia

Since 12 Nov 2011
376 Posts
Columbia City
Obsessed

PostThu Oct 13, 16 2:10 pm     Reply with quote

I like reading Secret Agents ramblings. It's art. I'm sure there are over 9000 people that don't get Monty Python??? >>> go figure.

gybetalkin

Since 01 Nov 2010
50 Posts

PostThu Oct 13, 16 2:20 pm     Reply with quote

Occupied Columbia: right on

Secret Agent: write on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: