Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Litewave Kiteboards DEMO at Jones Beach Saturday 7/23

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
kochease

Since 03 Jul 2008
760 Posts
In Ft. Stevens, OR
Opinionated

PostFri Jul 22, 16 4:46 pm    Litewave Kiteboards DEMO at Jones Beach Saturday 7/23 Reply with quote

AIR PIRATES KITEBOARDING is happy to host Litewave Dave and his awesome kiteboards.
This Saturday 7/23 from 1pm till dark come try out Litewave Kiteboards.

DV8 Surfboard is a whole new expierence, its thin shape really makes you feel connected to the water.

My favorite is the "WING" Lightwind board. I personally have one and love it! I have so much praise for how very well this board performs in light wind and in normal winds. Chop? No problem it eats it and can really handle some power. And YES, I DO Dark Slide and Jump with this board and its a 165!! You just have to try it.

If you haven't heard of Litewave kiteboards you should look them up. And I bet you have seen them around more often than you think. Dave has been making boards since 1998.

Jones Beach, Clatskanie Oregon. At the west end of the beach in front of our shop.

FORCAST: SUNNY AND WINDS IN THE MID 20'S MPH AND POSSIBLY MORE.....

2015boards.jpg 

https://www.air-pirate.com

*CALL: 503-791-7372 *

kochease

Since 03 Jul 2008
760 Posts
In Ft. Stevens, OR
Opinionated

PostSat Jul 23, 16 9:37 am     Reply with quote

We will have the new 2016 Blade fat lady 17m and the Litewave Wing up and ready to Demo while the winds pick up at 1:30. Wind should be nice and solid by about 3pm.

Come on out and see what winds you can ride in on a WING and Blade Fat Lady Cool Cool

https://www.air-pirate.com

*CALL: 503-791-7372 *

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: