Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Hood River This Weekend???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
spike_101

Since 29 Jan 2007
87 Posts

PostWed Feb 21, 07 6:57 pm    Hood River This Weekend??? Reply with quote

Hey Guys, im new the the forum and i was just wondering if the snow levels drop enough this weekend is anyone heading out to hood river. I mainly kite groundboard down at sunset and was looking to get my first snowkite trip. If anyone could prvide directions to any where in hood river that would be cool. Thanks guys.

Pepi

Since 16 Jun 2006
1831 Posts
Pure Stoke Sports
Shop Owner

CGKA Member

PostThu Feb 22, 07 12:20 am     Reply with quote

Weather report is predicting some local snowfall in the Hood River Valley as well as some wind, so you might get a chance to actually snowkite here locally.

Aaron Sales might have the best suggestions for where to go for which conditions this weekend.

I think that 'Honey Hole' is up on the backside of the Whoopdee trail area, and Schey supposedly found a sweet spot up in the East region of Parkdale.

Aaron, Schey, any suggestions?

Pepi

www.Purestokesports.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: