Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Girls of the Gorge all Summer Long

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
tonia

Since 15 Jun 2005
209 Posts
The Gorge
Stoked

PostFri Jul 08, 05 12:21 pm    Girls of the Gorge all Summer Long Reply with quote

Girls of the Gorge every Tuesday!
After receiving so much positive feedback (from the guys AND the gals) from the first Girls of the Gorge event on the Summer Solstice, I decided it should just be a weekly function!

So ladies, come out Tuesdays evenings after work for freeriding, Kitercross, and apres-kite socializing. Format is not instructional unless otherwise stated on this weekly update. Keep posted for upcoming Instructional events -- we will have them!!

If you have any questions or for more information, contact Tonia Farman at tfarman@yahoo.com . See you all on Tuesday!

tonia

Since 15 Jun 2005
209 Posts
The Gorge
Stoked

PostTue Jul 19, 05 7:41 am    A Great Day for Kiting Reply with quote

It's going to be another hot, windy day and a great day for Girls Night! Come down and participate in the Kitercross, get riding tips, RIDE RIDE RIDE, and have some apres-kite bevs at the Stormwarning Tent! Look forward to seeing all the gals!

Tonia

Women's Kiteboarding Association
{ athleticism | finesse | responsibility }
www.womenskiteboarding.com

jp

Since 04 Mar 2005
87 Posts
wherever there are whitecaps

PostWed Jul 20, 05 11:36 am     Reply with quote

heyy + hiya tonia....

I'm flying in from the East Coast on a Tuesday ( aug 2nd)..thinking once i get the rent-a-car, I'll head out from PDX to the sandbar to say Hi to everyone.....

will the Girls NIte be happening then?? Hope so!!

jp ( jane)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: