Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

SS Tyrant tail repair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Bokeh

Since 07 Feb 2008
104 Posts
Vancouver, WA
Stoked

PostMon Nov 30, 15 12:58 pm    SS Tyrant tail repair Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
Most of links I found are 5+ years old or a DYI, so I'd appreciate an update for a local repair options in Portland area. My new Tyrant got dinged at a tail end (and less so on the front end). Lucky me. It is not too bad but it probably makes sense to repair before using it. If the damage was one the flat side I'd try to repair myself, but since these are the pointy ends I'd rather have it done by someone with experience to make it look good.

Any suggestions?

Untitled.png 

voy-tech

Since 08 Apr 2014
372 Posts
Seattle
Obsessed

CGKA Member

PostMon Nov 30, 15 1:10 pm     Reply with quote

Guys at Gorge Performance did a pretty good job on my twin tip last summer, they repair a lot of boards. Should be able to take care of this one for you as well.

http://gorgeperformance.com

Johnb

Since 02 Aug 2010
494 Posts

Obsessed

PostMon Nov 30, 15 3:25 pm     Reply with quote

If you are in Washougal I recommend El Brado's he is located in Camas. He used to work out of Gorge Performance then he opened his own shop.

1725 SE 8th Ave Camas
360-608-3865

Bokeh

Since 07 Feb 2008
104 Posts
Vancouver, WA
Stoked

PostMon Nov 30, 15 6:55 pm    Re: SS Tyrant tail repair Reply with quote

Thanks to both of you. Board repair - just like canopy repair - is a topic that never get old, gets bad knees from all the jumps, or that dies... Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: