Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Brazil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
honda1

Since 11 Sep 2013
183 Posts

Stoked

PostSun Nov 22, 15 2:24 pm    Brazil Reply with quote

All,
I know it is a ways off still bit I am planning on a Brazil trip in October and need two more people. The trip is 7 days and all accommodations there are included. Price is 1250. Let me know if you might be interested. Am planning on using windy addiction and David from windy addiction. Wind in Oct is epic, there will also be some amazing downwinders

A.K.

Since 01 Jul 2006
190 Posts

Stoked

PostMon Nov 23, 15 4:33 pm     Reply with quote

I heard that the exchange rates have changed dramatically over the past 12 months. (All in our favor)... Wish I could make it. It looks like this is the year to go to brasil - you can live like a king!

kwalshpc

Since 24 Oct 2014
142 Posts

Stoked

PostTue Nov 24, 15 6:30 am    Brazil Reply with quote

You would do a lot better with this if you gave details of what you intend to do. IE Where are you planning to go and when.

I just returned from 3 weeks there - if you have not been, it is crazy good and as another poster mentioned - also cheap.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: