Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Confrontation at Rufus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
eric

Since 13 Jan 2006
1804 Posts

XTreme Poster

PostMon Jul 27, 15 7:00 pm    Confrontation at Rufus Reply with quote

Besides being confronted by hours of perfect steady 6m wind and rolling swell, a young kiter on Naish Pivots who does all order of crazy strapless aerials called me "Sir" when he OFFERED to launch my kite. "Sir?" $hit, do I really look that old in my funky sun hat, orange Home Depot sun glasses and faded shorty?

The good news is, several hours later he happened to catch my kite and did not address me as "Sir," so clearly he could see how youthful I am.

Okay, we have a few tools around the kite world, but the vast majority are friendly, helpful and happy to be out doing what we love to do

And Naish, I don't know the name of the very polite, friendly, respectful, RIPPING rider that I met today, that I can only assume you sponsor--if you don't you should--but I assure you your trust, and money is well placed.

Eric

ShiverMeTimbers

Since 26 Feb 2013
381 Posts
Gig Harbor
Obsessed

PostMon Jul 27, 15 7:46 pm     Reply with quote

Thumb's Up

I love a good stoke thread.

Surfwind

Since 24 Jul 2013
63 Posts

PostMon Jul 27, 15 8:12 pm    Justice Reply with quote

This has Mtjustice written all over it....

Gman

Since 11 Feb 2006
4907 Posts
Portland
Unstrapped

PostMon Jul 27, 15 8:52 pm     Reply with quote

Sir Eric!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eu2pBpQolKE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: