Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

lightwind twin tips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
jerp

Since 22 Feb 2013
450 Posts

Obsessed

PostWed Jul 15, 15 3:43 pm    lightwind twin tips Reply with quote

thinking of adding a light wind twin tip to my board collection. I have read tons of reviews on the SS glide and it looks good but I was curious if there are other options out there that people like.

has anyone ridden the bigger size 2015 misfit, LF over-drive, Fone Next LW?

not trying to compare board, more of a pros / cons situation Smile

cheers

shred_da_gorge

Since 12 Nov 2008
1256 Posts
Local, not Low Cal
XTreme Poster

PostWed Jul 15, 15 4:16 pm     Reply with quote

I'm selling a 2010 North Phantom (159 or 154, can't recall which) that I haven't had a chance to post yet (asking $250). Let me know if you want to check it out (in Hood River).

Good Luck!

dhannf

Since 29 Nov 2010
42 Posts

PostThu Jul 16, 15 6:27 am     Reply with quote

I have a litewave wing 161, that I have been extremely happy with. Tons of float, pops up immediately, nice rocker for when things get choppy in the channel.

Dan

Shef

Since 22 Oct 2014
62 Posts

PostThu Jul 16, 15 6:59 am     Reply with quote

I currently have a Shinn King Gee that I really like. Handles chop well and can still do some freestyle if you want, but probably not quite as lightwind specific as some others. Another one I had that I liked was the OR Origin. Both are versatile boards.

jerp

Since 22 Feb 2013
450 Posts

Obsessed

PostThu Jul 16, 15 7:28 am     Reply with quote

Shef wrote:
I currently have a Shinn King Gee that I really like. Handles chop well and can still do some freestyle if you want, but probably not quite as lightwind specific as some others. Another one I had that I liked was the OR Origin. Both are versatile boards.

Shinn king looks sweet. is there a local dealer? how did you pick up your one?

thank you to everyone for the advice

Shef

Since 22 Oct 2014
62 Posts

PostFri Jul 17, 15 9:13 am     Reply with quote

I just moved here for the year and bought mine at the shop back home, but yeah a quick search turned up nothing for the Shinn boards 'round here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: