Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

PL:EASE come to Lyle today and help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Inflictor

Since 17 Aug 2013
144 Posts

Stoked

PostSat Oct 25, 14 7:39 am    PL:EASE come to Lyle today and help Reply with quote

C'mon kite community pay some dues today. We all learned at the Lyle sandbar and today's the day to buff it out and make that place safe for the future learners. Those logs are f..k..g heavy and we need to move them off before the water comes back up and sprinkles them back all over the place and makes the situation even worse. We need all hands on deck today, ESPECIALLY those of you who make money there teaching lessons with you're students in the way. Ya I'm calling you out, you know who you are, I taught my buddies there and I'll be down there all day too. V

strapless101

Since 17 Aug 2009
82 Posts
gorge

PostSat Oct 25, 14 8:20 pm     Reply with quote

please if you're going to do beach/fish habitat modification without a permit keep it off the internet. In an already sensitive access area doing anything else to draw attention is idiotic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: