Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

3 mile going off today!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Inflictor

Since 17 Aug 2013
144 Posts

Stoked

PostWed Oct 15, 14 8:05 am    3 mile going off today!! Reply with quote

grab your smallest kite and join me at 3mile by noon today. No fun kiting alone, was EPIC 4.5 there saturday when everyone was crawling all over each other at Rufus. Thanks,V

Sailin

Since 25 Aug 2014
12 Posts

PostThu Oct 16, 14 9:31 am     Reply with quote

It was very good!

D-Krep It Kiter

Since 18 Jul 2011
417 Posts

Obsessed

PostThu Oct 16, 14 6:10 pm    Re: 3 mile going off today!! Reply with quote

Inflictor wrote:
was EPIC 4.5 there saturday when everyone was crawling all over each other at Rufus. Thanks,V

Saturday was epic! You just came in as we were heading out... wind came down a bit and we went out, Steve on his 5.5m, me on my 7m, Jim on his 8m, John on his 9.5m, and Tracy on her 7m. Was blissfully powered for about half an hour, then this crazy 45mph + pulse blew through and we were all in survival mode (except Steve who just seemed happy the wind had picked back up). John, Jim, & I came out of the main channel and just rode it out in the lagoon for a bit while I believe you landed Tracy (thank you!). I think you guys were watching us from the van at one point. Wind relaxed after about 20 minutes or so, and we were treated to huge swell and steady wind right till sunset.. great day! A few pics snapped by Tracy after things had settled down a bit:

Three_Mile_01.jpg 
   Three_Mile_02.jpg 
   Three_Mile_03.jpg 
   Three_Mile_04.jpg 
   Three_Mile_05.jpg 

Inflictor

Since 17 Aug 2013
144 Posts

Stoked

PostFri Oct 17, 14 7:52 am    nice pics Reply with quote

Thanks for the pics of a great day! Weds. was rock solid 8M for us,not as windy as advertised, but really nice swell up by the island and just the two of us for 3 hours! That place rocks, see you next time. V

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: