Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Sir Richard with a Retractable Leash? WTF?
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Jimbo

Since 16 Jul 2009
58 Posts
Seattle

PostThu Oct 02, 14 8:09 am     Reply with quote

Interesting perspective Sasquatch. Laughing As you know there is a lot more to do in the Gorge to do than just kite. I would think that an adrenaline junkie like Sir Ricardo would like Mt Biking, Skiing/Snowboarding, Kayaking etc too and that the World Famous Columbia Gorge would eventually be graced by him and his entourage.

However given the choice of say Hood River or Rufus or the Marshall Islands with a naked super model... Kind of a no-brainer. Rufus all the way. Very Happy

dangerD

Since 27 Jun 2005
223 Posts
Bingen Heights
Stoked

PostWed Oct 15, 14 9:15 am     Reply with quote

i think its permanently attached to the diaper portion of his harness Embarassed

Freeride Kiter

Since 08 Jul 2011
698 Posts
Alaska / PNW / Baja
Instructor

PostWed Oct 15, 14 6:19 pm     Reply with quote

On a side note to the Marshall Islands - you can get year long contract work on the island of Kwajalein Atol in support of the missile testing range (and other services). Always lots of jobs there - everyday jobs at that.

Every day is nearly perfect for kiting from November to July. You're there for a year though so once the jet leaves.. wave and stay away from the airport.. you don't get back on it for a year. Delta route was Hawaii, Guam then Kwajalein. Too bad I didn't kite then... sigh.

You can see two sides of the island at all times - it's that small but man is it a pretty cool gig to be able to kite that much in paradise..

www.freeridekiting.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: