Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Flying to Peru

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Sid Viscous

Since 30 Mar 2014
1 Posts

PostMon Mar 31, 14 7:29 am    Flying to Peru Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Im planning a vacation to Peru and I heard the wind is good so thinking about bringing my gear. Im looking for anyone who has some experience who can tell me about kiting in Peru... suggestions, advice, opinions all greatly appreciated.

Also bringing my girlfriend who wants to learn to kitesurf and hoping someone knows a good (reliable) school that speak english.

Thanks for the help Smile

Windian

Since 28 Apr 2008
881 Posts
Newport, OR
NEWPORT OG

PostMon Mar 31, 14 5:40 pm     Reply with quote

Lots of previous threads on Peru, here is just one:

http://www.nwkite.com/forums/t-30927.html&highlight=peru+kiting

Jared Moran

Since 03 Apr 2014
1 Posts

PostThu Apr 03, 14 8:43 am    Re: Flying to Peru Reply with quote

Sid Viscous wrote:
Also bringing my girlfriend who wants to learn to kitesurf and hoping someone knows a good (reliable) school that speak english.

Check out http://mancorakiteclub.com - I already know how to kite but i went south with them almost every day and they had lots of happy students and pretty nice gear

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: