Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

La Ventana RV parking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
garrett

Since 03 Mar 2005
11 Posts
Canada

PostTue Nov 28, 06 7:38 pm    La Ventana RV parking Reply with quote

It has been 10 years since I was at Ventana last. I have heard things have changed a little. Can anyone tell me a good spot to park my Travel Trailer? Hook ups would be great but not essential. Will be there for about 6 weeks.

tonyb

Since 09 Oct 2006
973 Posts
Stevenson in the summer & SPI in the winter
Bolstad Clan

PostWed Nov 29, 06 1:37 am     Reply with quote

garrett,

I think there are at least 3 places you can take your RV.

One is North Camp - big, busy, lots of RV's. I don't think there are any hookups. Bathrooms on site, showers too but I don't think they are heated. I think the price is around $6.00 per day but not sure.

Another is YoYo's campground, just south of Baja Joes near the south end of the bay. My favorite. Warm showers, palapas, nice beach for kiting off of. Yoyo's is limited to about 30 total people I think. Price is around $4 per day per person.

I think there is also an RV spot in the center part of town not far from the Rincon restaurant. Maybe someone else knows that?

Grom and Shannon are at Yoyo's and I can confirm pricing and availablility if you like.

Tony

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: